Tonight's episode of Gruen Sweat includes special guests Jane Flemming and Alisa Camplin - The Pitch: Redjelly, Hobart vs Sprout, Darwin
Guest panelists include Jane Flemming, Olympian, commentator and sponsorship and marketing specialist and Alisa Camplin, Winter Olympian, senior member of the Australian Sports Commission board and a Director at the Olympic Winter Institute of Australia.
- Brand Police Update: This week's update looks at how brands made it into the stadiums, as well as the Fauxlympics - a competition run by a British magazine to design fake ads for real brands, using illegal, copyrighted Olympic images.
- Our Golden Gang - The Gruen team looks at how our London 2012 Olympic medallists can turn medals into money. And is gold in the pool worth more than gold on the track or gold in the velodrome?
- London 2012 Paralympic Games - the Paralympians are ready to take the world stage, being lead by some pretty powerful promotions for their Games. But will the world tune in to watch these "super humans"?
- Personal Worst - Each week the Gruen team will showcase the WORST performances by athletes in TV commercials. Tonight's star - Cricket legend, Richie Benaud.
- The Pitch - Andrew Timbs (Redjelly - HOBART) - vs Anya Lorimer (Sprout - DARWIN)
- The challenge: A campaign to convince Australians to back a host city bid for Hobart/Darwin for the 2026 Olympics.
- The client: The Tasmanian/NT Governments
Following on from the Gold-medal success of Gruen Sweat, the Gruen team will now roll straight into the return of Gruen Planet - beginning Wednesday, August 22 at 8:30pm on ABC1.
Picking up where they left off last year, host Will, Todd, and Russel will run the Gruen Planet scanner across the biggest news stories of the week, at home and abroad, pinpointing exactly where the truth stops and the spin, branding and image control begin.
Guest panellists for next week will include familiar Planet face, Toby Ralph and Transfer favourite, Dee Madigan.