Seen+Noted: Do you fit the role?

Navy Uniform DM_sml.jpgSaatchi & Saatchi Singapore created a direct mail piece that when opened shows off a crisp, white Naval Officer's jacket, complete with medals and decorations.
Credits - Client: Republic of Singapore Navy. Executive Creative Director: Richard Copping . Art Director: Bel Ong, Eddie Wong. Copywriter: Ranadip De, Andrew Petch. Designer: Bel Ong, Clifton Koh. Photographer: Teo Chai Guan (Teo Studio)

cool DM, did it get anything at Cannes?

Better idea from adidas for a Euro Cup campaign two years ago.

'Fit' the role?

Aaaaargh.....wat a terrible pun.

Pun? Are you joking? There's nothing wrong with this as a DM piece. It would have been effective and I can't think of a headline that works any better.

Nice job.

"I can't think of a headline that works any better."

8.09am You sound like the guy who wrote the headline....and guess what...I believe you.

I don't work at Saatchi 9.38. I just like the DM piece and I think it would be effective.

My belief is that Saatchi Singapore should create more work like this for Navy rather than pro bono print ads for Thailand SPCA.

Edward834 said:

Looks nice, but no thank you...

About Campaign Brief Asia

A blog for advertising creatives in Asia. To pass on news or advertise on the CB Asia blog, or to subscribe to Campaign Brief Asia or Campaign Brief Australia/NZ magazines, or The Work 09 Annual, email: Kim or Michael

Latest jobs

Retrieving latest jobs

House rules for commenting

Here are the ground rules for posting comments on stories: This site is a moderated blog. Comments that are seen to be more abusive than witty and/or constructive will not be posted. Obviously, we do not allow 'hate speech' or comments that are seen as a personal attack, defamatory, degrading or prejudicial to an individual or company. Overly abusive language also adds nothing to any discussion and will not be published. On occasions we will be asking people to contribute work, opinions and views on various topics - you are free to disagree, so long as you observe the above rules and remain constructive.